Saturday, June 15, 2013

Miscommunications


Upon returning home from the gym (huffing and puffing), I find Lindsey sitting on the couch, remote in hand, with a look of excitement on her face...

L: I have an idea. We should watch Pretty Little Liars this summer so you can get caught up and watch the new season with me. Also it's mildly scary, which I think you would like. 
M: That sounds good. 
L: Also, I started watching Twisted which I think you would like.
M: I saw a preview for that, I want to see that too. And I started watching Mistresses on my iPad this morning...have you watched it yet? I really liked it.
L: Mister Sis? That does not sound like a show I want to watch.  A Mister that is also a Sis? I don't think so. Unacceptable.
M: Um. Mistresses, not Mister Sis. That would be very weird. 

Happy first Saturday of Summer break.


2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA!! How was Mistresses? Can't decide about that one! ;)-The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, we still haven't decided. I thought they were going for a knock off Sex & the City vibe, but it really wasn't like that at all. The characters are pretty likable, even if the plot points aren't exactly believable.

      We are going to see how the next few episodes go and then make our judgement. -Lindsey

      Delete