Monday, December 24, 2012

Smells Like Christmas Spirit

Lindsey and I have decided that you, our readers, deserve a special treat this Christmas Eve. So we've written you a song (well, re-written, but that didn't sound as thoughtful) that we hope you will enjoy.


The 12 Days of Christmas: Revised


On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love roommate gave to me..
12 Tervis Tumblers in Michelle's car

Okay, so they aren't always in my car but that's usually where they get stuck in limbo between work and home. So thank you, Lindsey, for the many Tervis-es that will hopefully not share the same fate as the rest!


 
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love roommate gave to me..
11 Tanks of Gas

Because Michelle knows it will in fact take 11 tanks of gas to get me back and forth to see my family (almost) every day in this week of holiday cheer.



On the ten day of Christmas, my true love roommate gave to me..
10 Dollars to take to Money Town

You're a funny one, madam.





On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love roommate gave to me..
9 Sweet Tomatoes Coupons


We can never say no to BOGO!



On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love roommate gave to me..
8 lbs of Bacon

It's okay, we're Paleo. And, it will take us about 2 weeks to finish that much bacon...

I think.


On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love roommate gave to me..
7 Working Cell Phones


Ha-ha. Because mine had a small rendezvous with some water and is now only partially functional. Hooray for upgrades in April!



On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love roommate gave to me..
6 Episodes of General Hospital on the DVR

Five now, since we watched one while writing this post!



 
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love roommate gave to me..
5 Golden Rings


Well... she got me Funyuns, not golden rings. But I guess it's kind of the same thing.




On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love roommate gave to me..
4 Spoons from Menchies

You really shouldn't have. Isn't she thoughtful? And so artistic.




On the third day of Christmas, my true love roommate gave to me..
3 Target Gift Receipts


Celery, dog toys, and an ugly sweater? Good thing those came with gift receipts.



On the second day of Christmas, my true love roommate gave to me..
2 Maintenance Men

It's not my fault our apartment needs fixing! Well, maybe it's my fault a little bit..



On the first day of Christmas, my true love roommate gave to me..
1 Working Garbage Disposal 

Finally, a gift for the whole family to enjoy! (As long as no eggshells, potato peels, or aquarium rocks make their way down there.)  




Merry Christmas Couch Potatoes! From our living room to yours :)

Love, Lindsey and Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment